The duties and responsibilities of the Public Communication Division are the following:
- Provides professional support for the ministries in the scope of communication and information;
- Proposes, drafts and ensures the implementation of the communication plans of the Ministry;
- Organizes conferences with the media and prepares the public notification, statements, reports and other me publications;
- Maintain the official web page of the ministry;
- Coordinates the requests for access to public documents and prepares reports on the implementation of the Law on Access to Public Documents.