The duties and responsibilities of the Department for European Integrations and Policy Coordination e Politikave are the following:
- Provides support for the harmonization of activities for the European integration process;
- Monitors and reports on the implementation of recommendations of the European Commission;
- Provices support in the harmonization of the legislation of this Ministry with Acquis Communautaire;
- Coordinates activities of the Ministry for financial support from the Pre- Accession Instrument (PAI) and other funds of the European Union;
- Contributes to the exchange of information in the function of the European integration process for the scope of this ministry.
- Division for European Integrations;
- Division for Policy Coordination; and
- Foreign Donation and Investment Coordination Division.
038 212 247
038 200 24 100