The duties and responsibilities of the Department for Finances and General Services are the following:
- Manages and maintains the information on human resources of the ministry, assists the management in the internal organization, provides supports in administrative, logistic and informative technology services
- Ensures the implementation of the procedures for the selection and employing of qualified personnel, in accordance with the legislation in power;
- Coordinates the preparation,implementation, reporting and assessing of the budget of the Ministry;
- Coordinates the timely implementation of financial obligations of the Ministry;
- Manages the system of the archive and the internal documents of the Ministry;
- Maintain information technology in the Ministry;
- Provides logistic services for the Ministry.
- Human Resource Division;
- Division for Budget and Finances;
- Division for Information Technology and Logistic Services.