The duties and responsibilities for Department of Health Services are the following:
- Monitors the management quality of institutions of all levels in the health sector;
- Provides support in the coordination of health institutions functioning and ensures the optimal integration of health care services in all levels including emergency health care services;
- Ensures the harmonization of public and private health services with health services provided by the government and non-government organizations;
- Assists in drafting of policies/strategies and the legislation dealing with health care services;
- Monitors and reports on the health care services that are developed within the public-private partnership.
- Provides support in the professional development and human resources in the nursery sector.
- Primary Health Care Division;
- Secondary and Tertiary Health Care Division;
- Mental Health Division;
- Division for Mother and Child health;
- Nursery Division;
- Division for special health care services;
Dr. Xhevat Ukaj
038 – 212 – 222
038 – 200 – 24 – 039